Website Terms and Conditions
- This website is provided by S.D. Taylor Limited trading as Loans at Home. Your access to and use of this website constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- All rights, including copyright, in the content of these web pages are owned or controlled by S.D. Taylor Limited. You may not copy, reproduce, download, republish, broadcast, transmit, display, modify or re-use the materials on this website for any other purpose.
- This website may contain links to other websites, which are not under the control of S.D. Taylor Limited. We are not responsible for the content of such websites and do not endorse, edit or monitor the material on such websites. We exclude all liability arising or resulting there from.
- This website and its content are for information purposes only. S.D. Taylor Limited has tried to ensure the usefulness and accuracy of the information provided, but does not make any representation, or accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of this information, nor its suitability to be used for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, no liability is accepted for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage however resulting from the access to and use of this website and the information and materials contained on it.
- S.D. Taylor Limited may revise these terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the Website Terms and Conditions because they are binding to you.