Small loans between £200 and £600
If you’re looking to access a small loan of between £200 and £600, Loans at Home may be able to help. We’re a direct lender, providing cash loans to all sorts of different people. If you’re thinking about taking out a loan, you can use the Loans at Home calculator to work out how much you’d like to borrow and choose whether to pay back your small personal loan over 24 or 33 weeks.
Why choose Loans at Home for smaller loans?
Lots of people across the UK come to us for our friendly, honest service. Each of our customers has their own dedicated visiting agent, which means we can really get to know you and your needs. Here are a few of the other benefits we offer:
- We’ll make sure the amount you borrow is affordable for you. We lend from £200 to £600 so we’ll talk to you about the amount you are able to borrow and comfortably pay back each week.
- You’re in control of the repayment period. If you wanted to take out a small loan you can choose to pay it off in as little as 24 weeks or you could stretch the payments out over as long as 33 weeks – it all depends on your circumstances.
Tell us the amount you want to borrow and over how many months you'd like to repay it, and we'll calculate how much your repayments might be.
How much is a small loan?
A small loan is usually between £50 and £1,000. However, the exact definition will depend on which lender you go to and how much you want to borrow. Loans at Home only lends small loans – up to £600 for new customers.
Am I likely to get a small loan with bad credit?
If you have a poor credit score it can be difficult to get a loan. However Loans at Home specialise in treating each of our customers as individuals and whilst we do consider your credit score there are lots of other factors we look at too.
What are small loans typically used for?
When someone takes out a small loan it’s often due to an unexpected leak, something which needs repairing, or to help them purchase something they need. A small loan could be used to bridge a gap in finances and when small problems arise. Here are a few examples of when a small loan could be the answer:
- Car breakdown. If your car breaks down and you can’t afford the repairs, a small loan can help you stay on the road.
- Unexpected bills. It’s a bitterly cold winter and the boiler has packed up. A small loan can help you pay the boiler repair bill and keep your family warm.
- A number of gifts are needed. If you have a number of birthdays coming up, or Christmas is fast approaching, a loan could help you afford a small gift for your loved ones.
Things to consider before applying
Small loans may seem less of a responsibility than larger ones but repayments must still be managed with care. Before you choose to take out a small loan, make sure you can afford the repayments and that you understand and can comply with the terms and conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a loan with no job?
It is possible to get a small loan when you are unemployed. Loans at Home look at each applicant’s situation before deciding whether to approve them for a loan.
Do I need a bank account for a small loan?
No, you don’t need a bank account. Loans at Home lends cash loans, delivering the money to your doorstep.
Can I rebuild credit using a small personal loan?
In some cases new borrowing can be used to rebuild your credit score, as long as you stick to your agreed payment schedule.
Where can I apply for a small loan?
If you looking to take out a small loan with Loans at Home, fill out our two-minute online application. As soon as that’s done, we’ll perform a credit check and be in touch to arrange for one of our friendly agents to visit you in the comfort of your own home. They’ll fill you in on all the loan details, go through the affordability of the loan with you, and then if you’re both happy, they’ll deliver the cash directly to you.